Our Company Everything about us and what we stand for
Development InfoStructure Inc. (Devis) is a leading provider of IT consulting services and solutions that specializes in the global development space. Since 1992, Devis has worked at the intersection of technology and global development, providing solutions to federal, state, and local governments, and to the international development community. Devis was created to provide innovative, practical approaches to information management. Devis is a minority woman-owned certified small business and has easily accessible contract vehicles for partnering opportunities.
Our clients include:
- Commercial Clients
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Virginia Retirement System
- US Access Board
- US Agency for International Development
- Development Credit Authority
- Economic Growth, Education and Environment
- Office of Acquisition and Assistance
- Policy Planning and Learning
- US Department of Justice
- US Department of Labor
- Office of Disability Employment Policy
- US Department of State
- Interagency Working Group on Federally Sponsored Exchanges and Training
Population Refugees and Migration
- US General Services Administration
- US Health and Human Services
- CDC, National Centers for Health Statistics
- US Library of Congress
- US National Council on Disabilities
- Consumer Finance Protection Bureau
- US Veterans Administration
Our partners include:
- Other tools, vendors, integrators, etc.
Customer satisfaction above all else
Our systems operate in more than 70 countries, and in every Federal department. Devis-built systems involve the full vertical spectrum of users from data entry clerks to the Congress itself.
Maximizing Return on IT Investment
Devis helps maximize the client's return on IT investment by working with the best-adapted programming languages, databases and other solutions for the specific project. We actively support the open source community, while using and promoting open technology standards.
Devis has provided network infrastructure support for projects as small as systems for private voluntary organizations in West Africa, and as large as the official G2C federal portal for all disability resource information. This experience has given us a thorough understanding of the challenges and opportunities that arise when working with Government clients on Federal Enterprise Architecture projects.